How to make your school more Resilient
The aim of Business Continuity is to survive through and beyond a critical incident which could seriously disrupt your normal school day, getting you back on track as quickly as possible and with as little disruption as possible.
Whether your school already has a plan which needs exercising or updating, or whether you're completely new to the world of Business Continuity - we can help you.
How can we help?
- Numerous downloadable templates - available on this page
- Provision of advice on how to complete the templates
- Visits to your school to talk through what Business Continuity is all about
- Opportunities for your Business Continuity Plans to be rehearsed
- Children and Families Incident Management Team - a one- stop - shop to assist you in event of an incident occuring
- We have spoken at events for Head Teachers and Governors on the importance of Business Continuity
- We have the Milton Keynes Business Resilience Forum which Academies can join to learn more about Business Continuity