Obstruction on a road, footpath or redway

Please tell us about any form of obstruction on the roads or pavement. These may include such things as advertising boards ('A-boards') on the pavement, building materials placed on the highway or pavement by builders or contractors, or general debris which may cause a hazard to road users or pedestrians.

Thames Valley Police are responsible for enforcement issues on the Highway in Milton Keynes (speeding, parking, obstruction, etc.) apart from parking on double yellow lines which is managed by Milton Keynes Council.

Please report issues to Milton Keynes Council through our Helpdesk, by phone 01908 252353 or email Customerservices@milton-keynes.gov.uk 

For Thames Valley Police please contact them by phone on 101.