Community Asset Transfer
Over the next 12-18 months our priorities for freehold asset transfers will focus around play areas and open space given the size of the savings potential for Milton Keynes Council.
Regarding Community Centres we are always open to consider requests for transfer whilst also balancing the need to make the maximum saving possible to Milton Keynes Council with minimum additional workload.
Our focus will therefore look at those facilities that have a subsidy from Milton Keynes Council in line with the Council’s Medium Term Financial Plan.
- Greenleys MP
- Haversham Community Annex
- Two Mile Ash CA
- Bradwell Common MP
- Willen Village Pavilion
- River Valley MP
- Furzton MP
- Millmead Hall
Upcoming Delegated Decisions:
7 February 2017
OPEN SPACES & PLAY AREAS TRANSFER TO PARISH/TOWN COUNCILS VIA COMMUNITY ASSET TRANSFER PROGRAMME – agree FAST TRACK approach
CHEPSTOW PARK, BLETCHLEY – agree to enter into CAT Programme
Please note: the C.A.T. programme is not part of the Localism Community Rights legislation that provides communities with rights to bid. Further information on these rights can be found on the Community Right to Bid website.
- C.A.T. Background Summary
- Draft Transfer Agreement (DOC, 138KB)
- Asset Transfer Document (TP1) (DOC, 93KB)
- Pre-Application Check-list
- Stage One Application Form (DOC, 124KB)
- Stage Two Application Form (DOC, 52KB)
- Information for prospective landlords of childcare providers (PDF, 107KB)