Performance and Partnerships
Milton Keynes Council's Vision
- To ensure Milton Keynes is the premier ‘can do’ place of the 21st century. The city, together with the rural parts of our Borough, will continue to be a wonderful place to live, work, learn, shop and relax.
- To secure sustainable housing and employment growth that is advantageous for Milton Keynes subject to the timely provision of infrastructure and proactive regeneration to ensure no areas are left behind and that a two-speed city does not result.
- That people and firms will want to move here and stay here, and visitors will want to come here and come back often. Milton Keynes will have a compelling “offer” that includes rising standards of living and a safe and good quality of life for all.
- To create homes and neighbourhoods in new areas or through regeneration that help make our compelling “offer” a reality.
- That our residents have access to all the services they need and have the support to access opportunities and enjoy a healthy and good quality of life. Above all we must ensure that Milton Keynes offers job and career opportunities for all through an enterprising and thriving economy