Applying for your child's first primary or secondary school place
- Starting school for the first time or transfer from an infant school at the end of Year 2
- Transfer from junior or primary school to secondary school at the end of Year 6 (to start in September 2014)
- Transfer from junior or primary school to secondary school at the end of Year 6 (to start in September 2015) (DOC, 263KB)
- Your child is in Year 4 attending a Bedfordshire lower school or Year 8 attending a Bedfordshire middle school and you live in Milton Keynes
Changing your child's school (In-Year Admissions)
In-year admissions are where children wish to change school outside the usual transfer period.
Own admissions authorities
Own Admission Authorities are foundation and voluntary aided schools and academies where governors are responsible for the admissions. You can view their admission arrangements.
Co-ordinated Admission Schemes for September 2015
The council is required to publish Co-ordinated Admission Schemes for September 2015 for all schools. The documents below outline the schemes to be co-ordinated by the council to support the admission of children due to start primary or secondary school in September 2015.
- Co-ordinated Scheme for Primary School Admissions (PDF, 51KB)
- Co-ordinated Scheme for Secondary School Admissions (PDF, 46KB)
Final admissions arrangement for 2015
You can download the final admissions arrangements for 2015 here: Final admissions arrangements 2015 (PDF, 427KB)