Safeguarding Adults - Policies and Procedures
Working in partnership is a very important part of protecting adults at risk and this includes having an agreed way of responding to concerns and reports of abuse. These are set out in a series of policies and procedures which are reviewed annually and updated as necessary.
Safeguarding Policy and Practice Guide
On 21st March 2014 the Safeguarding Adult Board approved an updated Safeguarding Adults Policy and Practice Guide effective from 7th April 2014. Please ensure that, from this date, you use the new policy and remove/destroy any previous versions from your files.
- Milton Keynes Safeguarding Adults Board Policy April 2014 (PDF, 348KB)
- Milton Keynes Safeguarding Adults Board Practice Guide April 14 (PDF, 372KB)
Serious Case Review Guidelines
- Milton Keynes Safeguarding Adults Board Serious Case Review Policy (615KB PDF)
- Appendix 17a Agenda for SCR Panel meeting (20KB PDF)
- Appendix 17b Letter template to inform of SCR (13KB PDF)
- Appendix 17c Timeline (32KB PDF)
- Appendix 18a IMR Chronology (35KB PDF)
- Appendix 18b IMR Review Report (30KB PDF)
- Appendix 18c IMR Action Plan (30KB PDF)
- Appendix 19a Overview report (33KB PDF)