Milton Keynes Council operates a weekly Waste and Recycling collection for all your rubbish. These pages show you what can be recycled, which bin or sack to use and what to do when you have large household items such as an old mattress or a large pile of garden waste to dispose of.
The annual delivery of pink and black sacks began on Monday 14 July. Over the next 16 weeks we will be delivering to all 106,000 properties within the borough. To find out when we will be in your area you can check the delivery schedule. If you have not received your sacks within two weeks of the listed date then please contact us. We cannot, however, accept reports of undelivered bags after Friday 31 October.
Waste and Recycling Team
Telephone 01908 252570
Unit 10, Linford Forum
Linford Wood East
- Recycle for MK app - iTunes Version Download our free recycling app to your mobile phone
- Recycle for MK app - Android Version
- MK Materials Recycling Facility See what happens to your pink sack recycling via our YouTube video
- MK Waste Recovery Park website
- Recycle Now website
- pledge4plastics recycling campaign Pledge to recycle more plastics for a chance to win a designer phone cover.