Community Recycling Centres (tips)
Our three Community Recycling Centres are located at:
- Bleak Hall, Chesney Wold MK6 1NE
- New Bradwell, Newport Road MK13 0AH
- Newport Pagnell, North Crawley MK16 9HG
A map showing the locations of the community recycling centres is also available.
The centres are open 7 days a week from:
8am to 8pm from 1st April to 30th September
8am to 5pm from 1st October to 31st March
Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
Centres will close at 1pm on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
For general enquiries regarding the Community Recycling Centres email: email@example.com or call 01908 25 25 70.
The Community Recycling Centres accept the following items for recycling or safe disposal:-
- newspapers and magazines
- food tins and drinks cans
- aluminium foil
- plastic bottles and plastic food packaging
- mixed textiles and clothes
- glass bottles and jars
- wood and timber
- hardcore and rubble
- garden waste
- cooking oil
- videos, vinyl records, CDs and DVDs
- food and drink cartons
- tyres (not Bleak Hall)
- light bulbs
- used engine oil
- car batteries
- fluorescent tubes
- low energy bulbs
- TVs and monitors
- fridges and freezers
- large appliances
- small appliances
- household and garden chemicals
- asbestos (New Bradwell only)
- gas bottles
- household waste
You can call the Community Recycling Centres for advice on:
- Bleak Hall - 01908 604171
- New Bradwell - 01908 315111
- Newport Pagnell - 01908 616312 (Please note site operatives may be out on site and unable to answer.)
Trade Waste can now only be taken to our Newport Pagnell site. Please see our commercial and industrial waste pages for further details. Charges will be applied at rates advertised on site.
Don't forget, there may be a smaller recycling point closer to your house which can take items which go in the pink sacks or blue box.