Statement of Accounts and Annual Audit and Inspection Letter
Statement of Accounts 2016
- Statement of Accounts 2015/16 (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Completion Advert 2015/16 (PDF, 66KB)
- Annual Governance Statement 2015/16 (PDF, 935KB)
- Statement of Accounts 2016 Deposit Advert (PDF, 7KB)
- Independent Auditor's Report (PDF, 7KB)
- Annual Audit Letter (PDF, 2.3MB)
Statement of Accounts 2015
- Statement of Accounts 2015 (PDF, 1.1MB)
- MKC Audit Closure 2015 (PDF, 13KB)
- MKC Post Opinion Certificate 2015 (PDF, 12KB)
Statement of Accounts 2014
- Statement of Accounts 2014 (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Accounts 2014 Closure Certificate (PDF, 9KB)
- Accounts 2014 Completion Advert (PDF, 9KB)
- Summary Statement of Accounts 2013-14 (Unaudited) (PDF, 196KB)
Statement of Accounts 2013
- Statement of accounts 2012-13
- Summary Statement of Accounts 2012-13
- Annual Audit Inspection Letter 2012-13
Statement of Accounts 2012
- Statement of Accounts 2012 (PDF, 563KB)
- Summary Statement of Accounts (unaudited) (PDF, 45KB)
- Annual Governance Statement Action Plan (PDF, 1.3MB)
Checking the Books
What do you want to know about how the council spends your money? Now’s your chance to tell us.
Every year the council publishes its accounts, listing all financial transactions for the past year.
The summary gives details of the council’s revenue and capital expenditure, the housing account, the council tax, business rates and also the balance sheet.
Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve its presentation – for example, would you prefer to see the summary presented in an Annual Report outlining how the council is performing? Or do you want to see additional information in this summary? Please email the Finance Control Team.
Inspection of Accounts Protocol
Here are the guidelines specifying your rights to inspect our accounts:
Do you need this information in larger print or in your own language? The Council can help you understand this information in your own language or provide it in alternative formats. Please print off, fill in and return the following form: