Advice on housing, money, job hunting and benefits
We participate in a multi agency drop in session at Wougton Community Council.
At the sesssion you can get help from many support agencies and organisations that can include*
- MK Money Lifeline or Money Matters MK for debt advice
- Council housing repairs
- Places for People
- Neighbourhood Employment Programme Job Clubs
- Representatives from Milton Keynes Council's for rent, home swapper and housing benefit queries
- Resident’s will have the opportunity to discuss queries regarding the Welfare Reforms.
- Advice on Universal Credit
- The DWP Job Centre Plus for any benefit claims or questions
- Affordable Warmth
- MK DONS Parenting Support Service
- Private rental sector from Milton Keynes Council
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- Stonewater Housing Association
- Housing officer from Milton Keynes Council
- Swan Credit Union
- Council Tax
*Please note not all agencies attend all sessions.
Current time for the sessions:
First Tuesday every 3 months starting 5 September 2017.
Next session Tuesday 6 March 2018- 11am to 1pm
Community Council Hub
The Local Centre, Garraways, Coffee Hall, MK6 5EG
Last Updated: 18 July 2018