How to make your school more Resilient
The aim of Business Continuity is to survive through and beyond a critical incident which could seriously disrupt your normal school day, getting you back on track quickly and with as little disruption as possible.
Schools and settings must be prepared so that services can be delivered in the event that disruption to its business, staff or premises occurs.
Business Continuity Plans (BCPs) are developed to determine what will help services to continue and what will aid recovery in the event of a disruption.
Whether your school already has a plan which needs exercising or updating, or whether you're completely new to the world of Business Continuity - we can help.
How can we help?
- Downloadable templates - available on this page
- Exercise opportunities for your Business Continuity Plans to be rehearsed to test the robustness of the plan and so that lessons can be learned
- Children and Families Incident Management Team - a one- stop - shop to assist you in event of an incident occurring
- Events for Head Teachers and Governors on the importance of Business Continuity
- Academies can join the Milton Keynes Business Resilience Forum to learn more about Business Continuity
Last Updated: 1 June 2020