How to make your school more Resilient
The aim of Business Continuity is to survive through and beyond a critical incident which could seriously disrupt your normal school day, getting you back on track quickly and with as little disruption as possible.
Schools and settings must be prepared so that services can be delivered in the event that disruption to its business, staff or premises occurs.
Business Continuity Plans (BCPs) are developed to determine what will help services to continue and what will aid recovery in the event of a disruption.
Whether your school already has a plan which needs exercising or updating, or whether you're completely new to the world of Business Continuity - we can help.
How can we help?
- Downloadable template - available here (DOCX, 77KB)
- Exercise opportunities to rehearse your Business Continuity Plans and test the robustness of the plan and see what lessons can be learned
- Children's Services Incident Management Team - a one-stop-shop to assist you in the event of an incident occurring
- Events for Head Teachers and Governors about the importance of Business Continuity
- Academies can join the Milton Keynes Business Resilience Forum to learn more about Business Continuity
Last Updated: 23 June 2021