Children and Families Practices - One family, one plan
Children and Families Practices offer Early Help services for families with additional or considerable needs. There are three teams that cover Milton Keynes and ensure support is more accessible to children, young people and their families.
The approach sees the council working in an integrated way with partners to improve outcomes for our children, young people and their families. This means that for one family there will be one key worker and one plan.
How to make a referral
Any concerns about a child or family should be directed to the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
- Practices serve a defined geographical area with a flexibility of delivering services to meet local needs
- They invest in families to improve outcomes for children and young people
- They focus on children, young people and families with additional and considerable needs
- Services are delivered using evidence based approaches
- Families are empowered to take control of their lives
- Practices are aligned with universal providers particularly children's centres, youth projects and schools
- They use a team around the family approach
- Maps showing the CFP areas can be found in 'Documents'.
If you would like to find out more about this service you can contact the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) on 01908 253169 or 01908 253170.
Last Updated: 23 August 2021