Benefits of the Strengthening Families Programme
It is very important that families are clear that agreeing to join the programme is voluntary and has no impact on matters such as entitlement to benefits or compliance with any court orders or safeguarding expectations.
A range of additional services and benefits have been developed for families who sign up to the programme:
- Strengthening Families Employment Adviser
- Strengthening Families Budget
- Children and Family Centres
- Take 3 Parenting Programme
- Milton Keynes Family Law
- Financial support and advice for families
- Healthy Relationships Project
- The Incredible Years Parenting Programme
- Reducing Parental Conflict Training
This information should assist professionals (key workers) when discussing the programme with potential families.
Please note that not all families identified or nominated will consent to be part of the programme.
Last Updated: 5 February 2021