Preview The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
Milton-Keynes.gov.ukShow Display Options
Milton Keynes Council
Data Protection Act 1998:
The information you provide on this form will be held by Children & Families Information (C&FI) and shared with Milton Keynes Council to enable it to fulfil its statutory obligations to secure the provision of information, advice and training for childcare providers, to review the sufficiency of childcare and nursery education.
Application To Appear On The MKC Children & Families Information Search
3. Contact Details
Please enter with no gaps
4. Age Range - What age range of children do you care for?
5. Age Group Capacities - The limit Ofsted have set in regards to how many
children you are allowed to care for at one time
6. Special Needs Areas of Experience
7. Two Year Old Funding
8. School Pick Up/Drop Off
9. If you have answered yes to Q8, please provide a brief explanation
to what facilities/services you can provide
10. Additional Information
Use this as an opportunity to sell your service to parents who are looking for childcare, for example, what makes your service different; why should parents use you?
11. Childminders/Childcare on Domestic Premises
As a matter of child safety MKC will automatically advertise your service
with a suppressed address. This will consist of your
Provider Name, Area, Post Code, Telephone Numbers and Email/Website addresses.