National Guidance and Documentation for EYFS.
- Early Years Foundation Stage - links to the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework and parents guides to EYFS.
- Early Years Foundation Stage Profile- supporting guidance and data for schools and settings completing the Early Years Foundation Stage Profile. 2016 is the final year of statutory EYFSP assessment.
- Letters and Sounds - guidance for the principles and practice of high quality phonics.
- Special Education Needs (SEN) - how we support young children with SEND in Milton Keynes.
- Sept 2013 Early Years Outcomes - this is a non-statutory guide for practitioners, to help inform understanding of child development through the early years.
- Ofsted and Self Evaluation- Ofsted inspection guidance documentation.
Guidance notes for practitioners in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- English as an Additional Language (PDF, 1.5MB)
- Supporting children learning English as an additional language (PDF, 692KB)
- Assessing children learning English as an additional language - Guidance notes (PDF, 203KB)
- Confident, Capable and Creative: supporting boys achievements (PDF, 1.7MB)
- Mark Making Matters - Guidance notes (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Cracking the Code (PDF, 2.4MB)
Last Updated: 1 May 2018