Quick check: Is your child eligible for Time for Two's?
A two year old will be eligible if they meet any one of the following criteria:
- They meet the eligibility criteria also used for Free School Meals (FSM).
- Their families receive Working Tax Credits and have annual gross earnings of no more than £16,190 per year
- They have a current Statement of Special Educational Need (SEN) or an Education, Health and Care (EHC) plan
- They attract Disability Living Allowance
- They are looked after by the local authority
- They have left care through special guardianship or an adoption or residence order.
- They are a child living in England where the family has no recourse to public funds.
Last Updated: 28 March 2019