Information for parents and carers of two year old children
In Milton Keynes, a two year old will be eligible if they meet any one of the following criteria:
- They meet the eligibility criteria also used for Free School Meals (FSM).
- Their families receive Working Tax Credits and have annual gross earnings of no more than £16,190 per year
- They have a current Statement of Special Educational Need (SEN) or an Education, Health and Care (EHC) plan
- They attract Disability Living Allowance
- They are looked after by the local authority
- They have left care through special guardianship or an adoption or residence order.
- They are a child living in England where the family has no recourse to public funds.
Or you can pop into your nearest children’s centre and mention ‘Time for Twos’. To find your nearest children’s centre, see the following page: Children and Family Centres for a list of locations or call 01908 253338.
Alternatively you can complete the Time for Twos referral form (DOC, 96KB). Speak to your health visitor or someone supporting your family if you would like any help.
Last Updated: 29 May 2019