The Virtual School Team
The Virtual School liaises with schools, foster carers and other professionals to support children in care in their education. Support for children and young people can include sessions in school or after school with tutors. The Virtual School also organises educational trips and visits for children in care.
To contact the Virtual School please ring the duty line on 01908 253549 from 09:00 – 16:00.
The Team members are:
- Michele Mellor – Virtual School Headteacher.
- Beverly Carlin - PEP Quality and Compliance Officer.
- Jenny Cooledge – Secondary CLA, School Improvement Officer.
- Louise Cooper – PEP Quality and Compliance Officer.
- Denise Elliott - Post 16 CLA, School Improvement Officer.
- Andy Ferguson – Virtual School Specialist Support.
- A Message from the Headteacher
- The Virtual School Core Offer
- Social Workers
- Designated teachers
- Virtual School guidance and documents
- Children and Young People
Last Updated: 13 March 2019