FCO Legalisation Service

If you are going to use British documents overseas, for business or personal reasons, you'll probably be asked to have your documents legalised before they can be accepted. The FCO stamp of authority gives the person you're dealing with complete confidence that it's the genuine article. 

NOTE: The council is not responsible for any information contained on external web sites.