Statutory Consultation: Minor alterations to the Loughton Residents Permit Parking Scheme and consolidation of the current Traffic Regulation Orders.
Milton Keynes Council is formally consulting on the following proposed Traffic Regulation Order:
The Council of the Borough of Milton Keynes (Loughton, Milton Keynes) (Residents Permit Parking Area) Order 2021
The general effect of the Order, which will replace the “The Council of the Borough of Milton Keynes (Loughton) (On-Street Residents Specific and Permit Parking Zone) Order 2006” as amended, will be to:
- revise the Council's policy on fraudulent use of the resident and visitor permits;
- maintain the existing controls of the Loughton Permit Parking Area;
- introduce the use of the Council’s virtual parking permit system;
- make business permits available to businesses within the permit area;
- rescind the current exemption of disabled driver’s vehicles from the need to hold a parking permit while leaving a vehicle in the permit area during its hours of operation.
The Council is now formally consulting on the proposed Order and a copy of the draft Order, together with a plan showing the boundary of the Loughton permit parking area and a statement of reason for proposing the Order.
Copies of the notice of proposal, proposed Order together with plans showing the general arrangements and a statement of reasons, are available for inspection on the left-hand side of this web page under the heading “Documents”. You can also request a printed copy of these documents by emailing TROTeam@milton-keynes.gov.uk
Any objections to the above proposals, together with the grounds upon which they are made, must be made in writing and sent to the Council’s Traffic Regulation Order Team by email to TROteam@milton-keynes.gov.uk quoting reference TRO-294.
The closing date for this consultation is 29 July 2021.
Please submit your comments before the closing date otherwise your comments may not be considered.
Improve parking options within the designated area.