Pest Control Treatments for Domestic Properties
Milton Keynes residents are offered a comprehensive pest control service via our approved vendor SDK Environmental Ltd. To access the service please contact our contractor DialAPest which is part of SDK Environmental and advise them that you are a resident of Milton Keynes. A discounted rate is available for customers in receipt of certain qualifying benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to use the services of an independent pest control company. Please see a list of pest controllers who are registered on the trading standards approved trader scheme, called the
Buy With Confidence scheme
Choose the correct link below to book an appointment online.
You can also call DialAPest directly (seven days a week - 9am to 5pm) on 03444 828325.
The qualifying benefits for concessionary rates are as follows:
- Income support
- Disabled persons tax credit
- Council tax benefit
- Housing benefit
- State retirement pension
Further information about treatments
- The payment for treatments is normally collected by debit or credit card once your booking has been confirmed.
- You have the right to cancel and obtain a full refund at any time up to and until the treatment commences.
- You must accept the contractor's treatment terms and conditions before any work can take place.
- You will be required to show proof of benefit and/or a utility bill to confirm your address to the pest technicians when they call.
- You can read DialAPest's terms and conditions here.
Fact sheets from DialAPest
- Fact sheet on rats
- Fact sheet on mice
- Fact sheet on bed bugs
- Fact sheet on fleas
- Fact sheet on ants
- Fact sheet on cockroaches
- Fact sheet on carpet beetles
- Fact sheet on carpet moths
We do not treat bees nests, but encourage those who are troubled with them to contact a bee keeper from the British Beekeepers Association (BBKA) contact information can be found on the
You can also contact the North Bucks Beekeepers Association, who are based in Milton keynes and have a 'Swarm Hotline', for advice and assistance.
You can contact us if you wish to report any of the following pest control related issues:
- Rats and mice where they are found on public land
- Communal areas of council owned property
- If they are affecting you from a neighbouring property
- If they are causing problems on food premises (where you are not the business owner)
If you are a Milton Keynes Council Tenant you are responsible for treatment within your home.
Please contact Milton Keynes Council Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:15pm, Call 01908 252398 (Please note that the contact centre opens later, at 10:00am, on Wednesdays)
Last Updated: 23 May 2022