Gambling Act - Applications and Licences
The Gambling Act 2005 provides the regime for licensing and regulation of commercial gambling in the UK.
The Statement of Gambling Principles sets out the policies that the Licensing Authority will apply when making decisions on applications or notifications made under the Gambling Act 2005. Adopted Statement of Gambling Licensing Policy 2020 - 2021 (PDF, 1MB)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries, or if you wish to obtain a hard copy of the policy.
Gambling Act Applications
Please note that all permit applications (excluding notification for two or less machines in alcohol licensed premises) must be accompanied with a scaled plan marking entrances and exits, location of bar, amusement with prizes machines and ATMs.
Milton Keynes Council Local Authority's application forms are available using the links below, please refer to the Gambling Fees (PDF, 22KB) before applying:
Gaming Machines in Alcohol Licensed Premises
- Notification and Application form (PDF, 69KB) (PDF, 189KB)
- Guidance on Gaming Machines in Alcohol Licensed Premises (PDF, 22KB) (PDF, 22KB)
- Club Gaming and Machine Permit Application form (PDF, 41KB) (PDF, 54KB)
- Guidance for Club Machine and Club Gaming Permits applicants (PDF, 24KB) (PDF, 24KB)
- Application form for a Premises Licence (PDF, 31KB (PDF, 42KB))
- Guidance for Premises Licence applicants (PDF, 36KB)
- Advertising applications (licensing) (PDF, 85KB)
- Responsible Authorities (PDF, 24KB)
- Public notice for premises licence application (PDF, 19KB)
- Notice of Application for a Premises Licence (PDF, 12KB)
- Application form to transfer premises licence (PDF, 41KB)
Variation of Premises Licence
- Provisional Statement Application form (PDF, 214KB)
- Guidance for Provisional Statement applicants (PDF, 45KB)
Other licences and permits
- Prize Gaming Permit application form (PDF, 181KB)
- Unlicensed Family Entertainment Permit application form (PDF, 158KB)
- Table of fees for premises licences and permits (PDF, 22KB)
Small Society Lotteries
Use this link to access more information about Small Society Lotteries.
Download forms to review a Premises Licence
- Review a Premises Licence application form (PDF, 182KB)
- Guidance for review applicants (PDF, 107KB)
- Notice of application to review a premises licence (PDF, 12KB)
Alternatively you can use Government released forms which are available at the Gov.uk website.
Email the Council if you have a query regarding Occasional Use Notices.
Email the Council if you have a query regarding Temporary Use Notices.
If you have any queries on the application process then please email us.
Use the following links to access:
- Gambling Premises Licences - Public Register (PDF, 32KB)
- Gaming Machine Permits - Public Register (PDF, 140KB)
Last Updated: 7 April 2021