Keep Warm MK
How can we help you?
The experts at the National Energy Foundation can give you free advice on a range of energy and money saving measures over the phone. Here are some of the ways they could help you:
- Help with switching your energy supplier or moving to a cheaper tariff with your current supplier
- Giving you energy saving advice, hints and tips
- Referring you for a visit from a home energy advisor, if you’re eligible
- Registering you for the Priority Services Register to ensure extra support for those who need it most during a power cut or loss of gas supply
- Providing free or discounted connections to the gas network as well as funding towards your new gas central heating system
- Installing a free locking cooker valve to keep people with Alzheimer’s or autism gas safe in their own homes.
Call NEF on 0800 107 0044 to find out how they can help.
Last Updated: 7 December 2018