In delivering our statutory functions of checking and ensuring businesses comply with the relevant legislation, we will act in accordance with the Regulators’ Code and our own enforcement policy. All requests for advice and information will be responded to within 5 working days.
- be polite and considerate;
- give you our name when we speak to you;
- either wear a name badge, give you a business card or show you our credentials if we meet you.
We also aim to:
- give a meaningful response to all enquiries within five working days;
- provide services that are accessible to everyone; and
- use our resources effectively.
You can find advice and guidance with how to comply with the legislation that applies to your business on the council website and on the following external sites:
If you would like to make a comment or complaint about the service provided or appeal against a decision please refer the councils complaints, compliment or concerns policy found under related links.
We welcome your feedback on the activity of our officers Service Standards Questionnaire
Last Updated: 25 June 2020