Complaints about the Conduct of Councillors in Milton Keynes

1. Please provide us with your name and contact details

Your details
  1. / /

Your address and contact details will not usually be released unless necessary or to deal with your complaint.

However, we will tell the following people that you have made this complaint:

• The Councillor(s) you are complaining about
• The monitoring officer of the authority
• The parish or town clerk (if applicable)

We will tell them your name and a copy of your complaint. If you have serious
concerns about your name and a summary, or details of your complaint being released, please complete
section 4 of this form.

Form Progress

0% completed
0% 25% 50% 75% 100%