Domestic Abuse - Resources for Employers and Employees
The Public Health Workplace Team have collaborated with two local Domestic Abuse charities, MK ACT and the ECP/OneYMCA, to produce a variety of FREE domestic abuse training sessions and resources to support local businesses and their employees across Milton Keynes, Bedford Borough and Central Bedfordshire.
Businesses can chose from evidence informed webinars dedicated to managers and employees which are only 15 minutes long, or enrol in awareness training sessions with the offer of follow up support to become a safe space for your employees.
On this page you will be able to use the following resources in your workplace:
Workplace Training for MK Workplaces
- Sign up senior staff to Domestic Abuse Awareness Training (PDF, 112KB)
Bedford Borough and Central Bedfordshire Domestic Abuse Training
- Access the Awareness Training Offer
Employer and Employee Webinars for Central Bedfordshire, Bedford Borough and MK Workplaces
- More information on forthcoming workshops you can download the flyer at this link.
Policy Template for MK Workplaces
- Download the Domestic Abuse Policy Template
Employer Fact Sheets for MK Workplaces
Find out how to get help if you or someone you know is a victim of domestic abuse.
- Find Domestic Abuse Guidance here