All in 1 MK Card (Junior Concessionary Travel Scheme)
The All in 1 MK card is:
- A form of identity (with national PASS accreditation)
- A travel concessionary card
To qualify for the scheme, you must be:
- Aged between 5 and 18 years
- A permanent resident of Milton Keynes or attending school/college/training establishment in Milton Keynes
- In full or part time education
You can apply by:
- Downloading and printing the All in 1 MK application form (PDF, 1.5MB)
- Filling in the application form available from your school or college
- Collecting a copy of the application form from the Civic Offices
Your application needs to be certified by your school/college and they will send the completed form to the Bus Card Section at Milton Keynes Council. If you are not in education or employment then your form can be certified by the Youth Advice & Guidance Service (part of Community Learning MK); they can be contacted on 01908 254410.
The All in 1 MK card will be sent to you within 7-10 days of receipt of your application.
If you are younger than 12 when you apply, your card will expire when you are 12. You can apply for a replacement up to two weeks before you are 12. This card will expire the day before you turn 19.
If you have a pass with an expiry date on your 16th birthday (issued at the time when the card was only available to those in full time education), your card will expire when you are 16. You can apply for a replacement from three weeks before you are 16. This card will expire the day before you turn 19.
Milton Keynes Council will not refund bus fares incurred while applications for new or replacement passes are being processed.
All in 1 MK card holders can travel within the borough of Milton Keynes on any bus, except for Stagecoach Midlands services 83, 89, X7 and X91 and some infrequent services.
The following discounted ticket options are available:
- single fares are charged at £1 per journey
- a weekly ticket costs £8.50
- a four-weekly ticket costs £27
You will need to show the bus driver your All in 1 MK card to receive the discounted ticket. You will need to keep the paper ticket and show it to the bus driver on each subsequent journey with you All in 1 MK card. Please note that you must present both your ticket and your All in 1 MK card, otherwise you will be asked to pay a fare before boarding.
To find out about discounts available for All in 1 card holders, visit the YCAB page on affordable things to do.
For more information on these services please call the Bus Card Section on 01908 252558 or email email@example.com
Last Updated: 31 December 2019