Bus Times on Your Mobile Phone and PDA
You can use your mobile phone to get real time information on bus departures from your stop by:
- Using the free "Get on Board" iPhone or Android app (search for "Get on board MK").
- Using the NextBuses mobile internet service. iPhone, Android and Windows Phone apps are also available at a download cost of 59p (search for "NextBuses"). The app provides maps, bus stop information and departure boards
- Text the bus stop code shown at the bottom of the timetable display to 84268. (This will cost your normal text message charge, and the reply will cost 25p)
Instructions for using "NextBuses"
Go to your mobile web browser (to receive a bookmark for this service, text "traveline" to 84268).
You can then find your bus stop three ways:
• Type in a street name, stop name or full postcode, and press 'search'. You can refine a search by stating a town or area
• Click on a recently viewed stop (if you have used the site before)
• View nearby stops (only if you have a location-aware version)
Select a stop name from the results.
The site will show the next few departures from the selected stop. Live information is shown where available, otherwise scheduled times are given.
Don’t forget to keep the bus stop code for next time!
Last Updated: 11 January 2019