Milton Keynes Council Community Transport
Community transport is a fully accessible door-to-door service designed to help people who are unable to use conventional public transport within Milton Keynes Borough.
Community transport vehicles are fully accessible for wheel-chair and scooter users. All our drivers have completed the Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme training, which is recognised nationally.
We can provide transport Monday to Friday between the hours of approximately 8.00am to around 5.00pm.
You need to meet criteria to qualify to join Community Transport. Details can be found on the application form.
- Drivers are employed by Milton Keynes Council and wear identification badges, and blue uniforms with the Council logo
- Booking lines are open between 9.00am and 3.00pm Monday to Friday
- Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance
- We can offer trips for various purposes such as shopping, medical, or social - trips are subject to availability
- A single fare is £3.60, and a return fare is £5.60
If you have any questions please contact us:
Tel 01908 252266
Email Community Transport
Last Updated: 23 March 2020