Milton Keynes Council Community Transport
By 'unable' we generally mean mobility impaired, but we may also accept applications from residents who have a learning difficulty or a mental disability that would make it unsafe for them to use a bus. Each driver will have undergone disability awareness, passenger assistance and safety training, as well as being experienced in this type of work, to ensure your needs are catered for. All vehicles used to provide the service are wheelchair accessible and all journeys are door-to-door.
- The drivers and office staff are employed by Milton Keynes Council, wear identification badges, and green and white uniforms
- The buses are white and branded with 'London Hire'
- The telephone number for enquiries, bookings and cancellations is 01908 252266
- Booking lines are open between 9:00 and 15:00 Monday to Friday
- You can cancel your journeys at any time of day by leaving a voicemail
- If you wish to cancel a regular booking, this should be done with as much notice as possible
- The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- A single fare is £3.20, and a return fare is £5.20
- Day trips are not available for the foreseeable future
Last Updated: 11 July 2017