Real Time Passenger Information
This system uses mobile phone technology that allows information about a bus location to be sent to 100 displays at bus stops on routes across Milton Keynes. There are also larger display screens in the Central Milton Keynes shopping centres. The displays show how many minutes away your bus is. Some buses do not have this technology, so the display will show scheduled (non real time) information.
Real time bus information is available on the internet and by mobile phone:
- using the NIMBUS journey information website
- through the Traveline Journey Planner website
- on your mobile using the free Get on Board app, which is now available from Google Play and iTunes
- on your mobile through Traveline (text traveline to 84268 for a bookmark, or go straight to nextbuses.mobi)
- via a text message service - send the code for the stop to 84268 (each enquiry costs 25p plus one standard message). Stop codes are available through the Traveline website, and on our roadside timetable displays
To report faulty displays please email Passenger Transport with the location, or telephone us on 01908 252570.
Last Updated: 22 May 2020