Third Party Roadworks
Major Roadworks on Tickford Street
Being carried out by Paul John Group for Redrow Homes
Road works will be carried out along Tickford Street between Chicheley Street and Priory Street, starting 18 September and expected to last 3 months.
• Carriageway resurfacing between Chicheley Street and Priory Street
• Reconstruction of failed areas of carriageway
• Reconstruct failed service trenches
• Drainage connections for new gullies to exiting sewers
• Replacement of old worn / broken manhole covers and repairs to defective supporting brickwork
• Remove existing granite sett kerb lines and install new kerbline to new line and level
• Construct new footways and redways
• Replace old street lighting with new upgraded street lighting
• Replacement of old bus shelters
• Reconstruction of the new development
• Works carried out in sections, mainly under temporary traffic signal control, to minimise inconvenience
To view the latest and planned roadworks for your area please go to the Roadworks.org interactive map You will need to use your mouse to zoom in on Milton Keynes
The works will be closely monitored to ensure that minimum disruption is caused to the local residents and businesses and that works are constructed to meet Milton Keynes Council's road work standards.
Some traffic delays are expected whilst these works are in progress, apologies in advance for any inconvenience caused.
For further details and information please contact Diljeet Singh, Highway Traffic Schemes & Adoptions Team, 01908 252682,
Last Updated: 16 November 2017