Join the Milton Keynes car share permit scheme just £130 a year per person (£65 per person for a 6 month permit) from 1 April 2018 to receive the following benefits:
- Parking in all standard rate spaces and over 350 reserved car share bays in prime locations
- Reduced fuel bills and wear and tear on your vehicle
- Company on your journey to work - get to know colleagues and people in your local area
- Reduced carbon footprint, congestion and improved journey times
The scheme is easy to join and suitable for employees of Central Milton Keynes who choose to share a vehicle for their journey to work with at least one other person. If you don't know of anyone suitable to car share with, we might even be able to help you find someone.
A lead applicant must be nominated to submit one application form and £130 payments on behalf of each applicant. Please note we now also offer the option to purchase the permit for six months at a cost of £65 each applicant. After eligibility checks have been completed, the parking permit will be approved and once the payment has been accepted you will be advised that the permit is active. It is the main applicant's responsibility to ensure that they log into their account to select the correct vehicle they are parking with the permit.
How To Apply
For general enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To help find a car share partner or to set up a car club at your workplace, you could join one of the many popular, national car share websites available - just do a quick internet search to see what is available and find useful advice. Remember, a journey shared is a journey halved!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Sustrans Car Club and Car Share advice and best practice
- Looking for someone to Car Share with? Complete our Expression of Interest (PDF, 67KB) form and we will try to match you with someone.
Last Updated: 4 April 2019