Disabled Parking - Blue Badge Scheme
The Blue Badge scheme is for people with severe mobility problems. It allows Blue Badge holders to park close to where they need to go.
The scheme operates throughout the UK. The rules and criteria are set at national level by the Government, but local authorities are responsible for managing the scheme in their area. Milton Keynes Council is responsible for administering the scheme, assessment of applications, and enforcement for residents and organisations in Milton Keynes.
- How to apply for a Blue Badge
- Renewing or replacing Blue Badges and Clocks
- Blue Badge parking in Central Milton Keynes and reporting misuse
- Blue Badge Frequently Asked Questions
- Blue Badge Privacy Notice
Last Updated: 9 September 2020