Parking Updates and Other Information
- Bay Suspensions within Central Milton Keynes
- Disabled Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charge Points
- Parking Maps and Charges for Central Milton Keynes
- Pay & Display Charges to the Overflow Parking at Wolverton Station
- Read this document to find out how to petition for the prohibition of verge and pavement parking (PDF, 284KB)
- Results of Prohibition of Verge and Pavement Parking Policy
- Current consultations for implementing the prohibition of verge and pavement parking
- Read this document to find out how to petition for Resident Permit Parking Only (PDF, 508KB) in your street
- Read this document to find out how to request a review of a current scheme (PDF, 215KB)
- Current consultations for Resident Permit Parking Only Schemes
- Results of Resident Permit Consultations
News & Updates
Proposed introduction of parking charges to Sherwood Drive August 2019
We are considering the implementation of parking charges to the car park on Sherwood Drive (opposite Bunkers Crescent), and also to the parking spaces on street adjacent to the Station as shown on the attached plan (PDF, 704KB).
This would enable us to better manage the parking, preventing parking on the access road to the car park (which is hazardous as it obscures visibility) and tidy up the car parking area (refill pot-holes and mark out designated spaces) .
The proposed charge is £1 per 24 hour stay in the car park and £3 per 12 hour stay on street.
This is an informal consultation and we have written to the affected residents for their views.
Update on Caldecotte Resident Permit Parking Only Scheme
The Caldecotte resident parking permit only scheme was considered at scrutiny on 08/08/2019 and the results can be found on our website. The scheme will be implemented within 8 weeks. We will write to residents one month before the scheme goes live inviting them to apply for a permit.
Parking Services Fact Sheet
Read the Parking Services Fact Sheet (PDF, 340KB) to find out about what powers MK Council has, parking enforcement and implementing new restrictions,
New Time Limit Restriction to Campbell Park Parking Spaces
From 11 Feb 2019 the parking spaces on Silbury Boulevard at Campbell Park will be restricted to a maximum stay of 3 hours. This is to prevent employees using them all day to the detriment of visitors to Campbell Park. The spaces will remain free to use.
Parking Annual Report 2017 - 2018
Read the Parking Annual Report (PDF, 1.1MB) for 2017 - 2018
Parking Annual Report 2016 - 2017
Read the Parking Annual Report (PDF, 1.2MB) for 2016-2017
Parking Annual Report 2015 - 2016
Read the Parking Annual Report (PDF, 495KB) for 2015-2016
New Multi-Storey Car Park Given Cabinet Approval
In January 2017, Cabinet gave approval to build a c700 space Multi-Storey Car Park in A3 (near the station – see map (PDF, 3.3MB) for location). This is subject to the planning process but expected to open in early 2020.
Last Updated: 29 August 2019