Parking Updates and Other Information
- Bay Suspensions within Central Milton Keynes
- Electric Vehicle Charge Points
- Read this document to find out how to petition for the prohibition of verge and pavement parking (PDF, 284KB)
- Results of Prohibition of Verge and Pavement Parking Policy
- Current consultations for implementing the prohibition of verge and pavement parking
- Read this document to find out how to petition for Resident Permit Parking Only (PDF, 508KB) in your street
- Read this document to find out how to request a review of a current scheme (PDF, 215KB)
- Current consultations for Resident Permit Parking Only Schemes
- Results of Resident Permit Consultations
News & Updates
Westfield Road Car Park, Bletchley
Please note that there is a Covid Testing site located in the top half of the above car park. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and alternative parking can be found in Bletchley Plaza,Cawkwell Way, Albert Street Car Park and Sainsbury Car Park.
New Station Multi-Storey Car Park
707 spaces, 43 disabled spaces, 7 Electric Vehicle charge points. (more coming)
Free drop off and collection area for Station users.
Pay on arrival cash, card or phone/app - £10 per day, free for disabled badge holders, £5 Electric Vehicles.
Milton Keynes Theatre Car Park
A delegated decision was taken on 17 November to formally close the Theatre MSCP.
Grafton Gate Long Stay Car Park
Please note that with effect from 01/03/2020 the long stay car park on Grafton Gate will be closed to the public for future developments.
Coach Park Closure January 2020
We have been advised that the Coach Park will be closed from 06/01/2020 until 06/07/2020. Please see map (PDF, 191KB) for further details.
The Council is satisfied the temporary closure Order is necessary to enable works to be carried out on the highway.
There are coach drop off and collection points on Silbury Boulevard, between Secklow Gate and Marlborough Gate – please see attached map (PDF, 351KB). This will allow coaches to drop off and collect passengers safely.
Proposed introduction of parking charges to Sherwood Drive August 2019
We are considering the implementation of parking charges to the car park on Sherwood Drive (opposite Bunkers Crescent), and also to the parking spaces on street adjacent to the Station as shown on the attached plan (PDF, 704KB).
This would enable us to better manage the parking, preventing parking on the access road to the car park (which is hazardous as it obscures visibility) and tidy up the car parking area (refill pot-holes and mark out designated spaces) .
The proposed charge is £1 per 24 hour stay in the car park and £3 per 12 hour stay on street.
This is an informal consultation and we have written to the affected residents for their views.
Parking Services Fact Sheet
Read the Parking Services Fact Sheet (PDF, 340KB) to find out about what powers MK Council has, parking enforcement and implementing new restrictions,
New Time Limit Restriction to Campbell Park Parking Spaces
From 11 Feb 2019 the parking spaces on Silbury Boulevard at Campbell Park will be restricted to a maximum stay of 3 hours. This is to prevent employees using them all day to the detriment of visitors to Campbell Park. The spaces will remain free to use.
Parking Annual Reports
- Parking Annual Report for 2018 - 2019 (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Parking Annual Report for 2017 - 2018 (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Parking Annual Report for 2016-2017 (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Parking Annual Report for 2015-2016 (PDF, 495KB)
Last Updated: 9 December 2020