Report Damage to a Bridge or Underpass

Milton Keynes Council maintains most of the bridges and underpasses in Milton Keynes.

Where maintenance is required to a bridge outside the Councils jurisdiction, the organisation responsible will be notified. When reporting a problem to a bridge, please quote the bridge number wherever possible. In the case of an underpass, please quote the road name above, the estates at either end and a nearby road name.

To report structural damage to underpasses or bridges, (but not for lighting issues in underpasses) please email Customer Services or phone them on 01908 252353.

Lighting faults should be reported to street lighting using the report a faulty street light



Last Updated: 2 July 2019