Car Share Parking Permits
Join the Milton Keynes Car Share Permit scheme to receive the following benefits:
- Parking in all standard rate spaces and over 350 reserved car share bays in prime locations
- Reduced fuel bills and wear and tear on your vehicle
- Company on your journey to work - get to know colleagues and people in your local area
- Reduced carbon footprint, congestion and improved journey times
The scheme is easy to join and suitable for employees of Central Milton Keynes who choose to share a vehicle for their journey to work with at least one other person. If you don't know of anyone suitable to car share with, we might even be able to help you find someone.
£130 a year per person (£65 per person for a 6 month permit)
How To Apply
A lead applicant must be nominated to submit one application form and payments on behalf of each applicant.please read the Guidance Notes (PDF, 170KB) and register for an account to apply for a permit.
After eligibility checks have been completed, the parking permit will be approved and once the payment has been accepted you will be advised that the permit is active. It is the main applicant's responsibility to ensure that they log into their account to select the correct vehicle they are parking with the permit.
- For general enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Car Share Frequently Asked Questions
- Sustrans Car Club and Car Share advice and best practice
- Looking for someone to Car Share with? Complete our Expression of Interest (PDF, 73KB) form and we will try to match you with someone.
- To help find a car share partner or to set up a car club at your workplace, you could join one of the many popular, national car share websites available - just do a quick internet search to see what is available and find useful advice.
Last Updated: 9 June 2020