What is The Community Trigger
The Community Trigger is part of the Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014. It allows members of the community to ask for a review of the responses to their reports of anti-social behaviour. Once the Community Trigger process has been requested, the relevant agencies, which could include the local authority, police, health providers and social housing providers, will work together to decide whether any further action can be taken to resolve the case.
The Community Trigger process has been created to ensure that agencies share information and work together to try and resolve anti-social behaviour.
Since the introduction of the Community Trigger in October 2014:
- 3 Community Trigger requests have been received.
- 1 case met the Community Trigger threshold.
- 1 case review recommended further action.
To request a Community Trigger review
Please contact us –
- By phone: 01908 252937 (Option 4)
- By email
- By post: Community Safety Partnership, Milton Keynes Council, Civic Offices, 1 Saxon Gate East, Milton Keynes, MK9 3EJ
- In person at the above address.
Please note that the Community Trigger process is not for making a complaint or reporting new anti-social behaviour incidents.
If you would like to make a complaint, please see the following link: comments, compliments and complaints.
If you would like to report an anti-social behaviour incident, please contact the Anti-social Behaviour Team on 01908 252937 (option 4) or email the Anti-social team.
If your report is about noise, please see the following link noise-nuisance.
Last Updated: 16 October 2018