Domestic Abuse and Housing

If you are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, please use our Housing Concerns Form to find out what help and support we can provide. Unfortunately, we can’t provide accommodation to everyone. How much help you can get will depend on your circumstances: you may get housing or personal advice from us to help you find or keep your home. If we can’t provide you with housing, we will always offer advice and guidance on what you can do.

Housing Concerns Form

If your personal safety is threatened call the police on 101 or 999 in an emergency. 

MK Act or 0344 375 4307 offers support on our behalf to anyone who has or is suffering from fear and abuse.  They can help you seek the right support from our services or support you in moving to a safer area.  We urge you to seek support as quickly as you can. For more information see Domestic Abuse.


Last Updated: 21 July 2021