Housing Strategies, Policies, Plans and Reports
- MK Policies, Strategies, Plans and Reports
- MK Operational Policies and Protocols
- National Legislation, Policies and Guidance
- Evidence base
- Council Plan 2016-2022- Sets out the council’s vision and overall priorities and programme of work for the period 2016-22
- Housing Revenue Account (HRA) Business Plan 2020/21 - 2049/50 (PDF, 506KB)- This strategic plan sets out the Council’s short to-medium term plans and priorities for its landlord services and provides a long term (30 year) perspective on stock investment and financial planning.
- Housing Strategy 2020-2025 (PDF, 692KB) - Sets out the strategic direction for housing activity in Milton Keynes and a vision to provide good quality housing that meets everyone’s needs
- MK 2050 - The MK Futures 2050 Commission report sets out a vision for Milton Keynes in 2050 and views on how to ‘Make a Great Borough Greater'
- Plan MK - Is the Council’s new Local Plan. It sets out our growth ambitions between now and 2031 and the level of new homes, jobs and infrastructure needed to support this
- Private Sector Housing Strategy 2021_2026 (PDF, 687KB)
- Tenant and Leaseholders Annual Report 2019-2020 (PDF, 6.4MB)
- Decant Policy 2020 (PDF, 245KB) - This policy sets out how we will work with tenants who have to leave their home, either temporarily or permanently, because extensive repairs are required or for some other reason that means they are temporarily unable to continue living there.
- Flexible Tenancy Policy 2019 (PDF, 268KB) - Granting flexible tenancies to households remaining in properties bought on the open market
- Housing Allocation Policy 2019 (PDF, 675KB)
- Private Sector Housing Enforcement Protocol (Dec 2020) (PDF, 534KB)
- Rent and Service Charge Policy February 2021 (PDF, 309KB)
Last Updated: 4 October 2021