Housing Related Strategies, Policies and Plans
MK Policies, Strategies and Plans
The top-level strategies that translate policy drivers.
- Council Plan 2016-2022- Sets out the council’s vision and overall priorities and programme of work for the period 2016-22
- Housing Revenue Account (HRA) Business Plan 2020/21 - 2049/50 - This strategic plan sets out the Council’s short to-medium term plans and priorities for its landlord services and provides a long term (30 year) perspective on stock investment and financial planning.
- Housing Strategy 2020-2025 (PDF, 692KB) - Sets out the strategic direction for housing activity in Milton Keynes and a vision to provide good quality housing that meets everyone’s needs
- MK 2050 - The MK Futures 2050 Commission report sets out a vision for Milton Keynes in 2050 and views on how to ‘Make a Great Borough Greater'
- Plan MK - Is the Council’s new Local Plan. It sets out our growth ambitions between now and 2031 and the level of new homes, jobs and infrastructure needed to support this
- Private Sector Housing Strategy 2021_2026 (PDF, 687KB)
Last Updated: 31 August 2021