Estate Renewal Forum - Fullers Slade
Estate Renewal Forum (ERF)
The ERF will be made up of residents, the Residents Association, the Town Council and others like the police, local businesses and faith leaders. As a local stakeholder, you are invited to register your interest to be a member of the forum.
The ERF will decide on the priorities, from the categories below. Subgroups will then be formed to develop work plans with support from Council officers and other relevant organisations.
- Environmental sustainability
- Health and wellbeing
- Community safety
- Better jobs and skills
Fullers Slade Estate Renewal Forum (FSERF)
The Lakes ERF is meeting regularly to progress with the renewal of the Lakes Estate.
Membership of the Lakes ERF is as follows:
- David Meadows - Chair
- Bianca Bendig-Ceesay - Vice Chair
- Donna Addington - Resident representative
- Stewart Dunn - Resident representative
- Helen Havens - Resident representative
- Elise Muncaster - Resident representative
- Steve Summerfield - Resident representative
- Councillor Simon Cherrill - Town Councillor
- Councillor Jennifer Wilson-Marklew - Ward Councillor
- Claire Banbury - Business representative
- Michelle Canlan - RA representative
If you are interested in being part of the forum, or one of the subgroups, or if you have any questions please email us.
The Community Engagement Officer for Fullers Slade is Sasha Childs.
Meeting agendas and minutes
- Minutes - 28 July 2021.pdf (PDF, 195KB)
- Minutes - 21 July 2021.pdf (PDF, 160KB)
- Minutes - 28 June 2021.pdf (PDF, 194KB)
- Minutes - 26 May 2021.pdf (PDF, 200KB)
- Minutes - 12 May 2021.pdf (PDF, 230KB)
- Minutes - April 2021
- Minutes - March 2021
*When the next meeting of the FSERF has been arranged, we will share the meeting agenda on this page.
Last Updated: 7 October 2021