Serpentine Court Regeneration
Impact of coronavirus (March 2020)
Milton Keynes Council is introducing new measures to protect our most vulnerable and to ensure it continues to provide essential services.
MKC’s Regeneration teams in the Lakes Estate and Fullers Slade are remaining active, and although some projects and initiatives are being postponed until further notice to avoid face-to-face contact, you can still reach us online, by telephone and email.
We’ve put in place the following arrangements regarding regeneration until further notice:
- We’ll keep in touch with the community online, by telephone and email
- We’re continuing to work on procurement and delivery arrangements
- We’re developing a wider forum in the Lakes Estate to ensure the community remains well informed and continue to contribute to the regeneration process
- All essential background communication necessary for the schemes to move forward can continue using council services online, by email and phone
- If anybody would like to contact us for further advice and information, please use the details below
Anne Bircham, Community Partnership Officer
Mobile: 07702 899615
Sam Goodwin, Community Partnership Officer
Mobile: 07764 413211