Regeneration in Serpentine Court
Serpentine Court Regeneration Timeline
- On 16 and 17 November 2018, a referendum ballot was held for all Serpentine Court Residents to vote on the option they preferred.
- 84% of Serpentine Court residents voted. 93% of these (175) residents favoured Option C (JPG, 4.6MB) - full redevelopment.
- This is a great achievement for the Serpentine Court Resident Steering Group and all who have supported the group to make this happen.
More information Serpentine Court Ballot on Proposals (PDF, 11.5MB)
Regeneration Update April 2020
Exhibition January 2020
A Pre-Planning Application Exhibition took place in January 2020 to share information about the planning application.
Leaflets were distributed to all homes in the Lakes Estate with the help of local volunteers.
- Dates and times (PDF, 631KB)
- In-depth plans of Warren Park (PDF, 5.6MB)
- Detailed representation of Warren Park and nearby areas (PDF, 3.8MB)
Lakes Summer Exhibition July 2019
Design Exhibition Septemember 2019
- New homes and neighbourhood proposals (PDF, 4.7MB) presented at Spotlight on 28 September.
Lakes From Above February 2019
In February 2019, we held our ‘Lakes From Above’ event to look at the open spaces in the estate, and the improvements that residents want to see.
Last Updated: 11 October 2021