View and pay your rent/leasehold charge online
If you are the person(s) liable to pay rent/leasehold charge, you can now view your account online. You will be able to:
- View a full statement of your account
- Check instalments to be paid and payments made
- Set up a direct debit or pay by card
Your account details are held securely, so to access them you will need to register for My Council Account. Once you have registered, go to My Accounts tab and register to gain access to your rent/leasehold charge account. If you already have My Council Account, login to your account to gain access. You will need your credit or debit card and the 9 digit reference number.
- How to Register for a MyCouncil Account (PDF, 379KB)
- How to register for a rent or leasehold Account (PDF, 704KB)