Community Asset Transfer
Over the next 12-18 months our priorities for freehold asset transfers will focus around play areas and open space given the size of the savings potential for Milton Keynes Council.
Regarding Community Centres we are always open to consider requests for transfer whilst also balancing the need to make the maximum saving possible to Milton Keynes Council with minimum additional workload.
Please note: the C.A.T. programme is not part of the Localism Community Rights legislation that provides communities with rights to bid. Further information on these rights can be found on the Community Right to Bid website.
- C.A.T. Background Summary
- Draft Transfer Agreement (DOC, 138KB)
- Asset Transfer Document (TP1) (DOC, 93KB)
- Pre-Application Check-list
- Stage One Application Form (DOC, 124KB)
- Stage Two Application Form (DOC, 52KB)
- Information for prospective landlords of childcare providers (PDF, 107KB)
Last Updated: 16 November 2017