Enjoy a relaxing day fishing in beautiful surroundings here at Emberton Country Park. There are 5 lakes stocked with a variety of fish including perch, roach, pike, bream, carp and tench.
To fish here you must show your Environment Road Licence to staff at the Gatehouse, then purchase an entry ticket in addition to the relevant fishing ticket.
There are accessible fishing facilities for all visitors with a number of specially adapted fishing pegs.
- All fish are to be returned alive to the water after capture.
- Fishing lines must not be left unattended at any time.
- Any angler found on a peg containing litter will be held responsible for that litter and will be asked to clear it up immediately.
- Lead shot is not to be used for line weighting.
- No shelter may be erected near the lake except for fishing umbrellas.
- Environment Agency Rod Licence and Day Tickets must be shown on request.
- Night fishing is not permitted.
- Any injured animals or fish must be reported to park staff.
- Abuse towards any member of staff will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules and Environment Agency and Park Bylaws could result in you being prosecuted and/or being asked to leave.
There are Day, Week and Season tickets available. Concessions include OAPs (60 years and over), Juniors (age 12 to 16 years) and Under 12 years are free of charge.
Permits are available to fish all year round, although there is a closed season on the River Ouse from 15 March to 16 June.
Day ticket (No night fishing)
- Adult £10.50 OAP/Junior £6
Week ticket (7 Days, no night fishing)
- Adult £42.50 OAP/Junior £19
- June 2021-March 2022 - Adult £46 OAP/Junior £29
- July 2021-March 2022 - Adult £44 OAP/Junior £25
- August 2021-March 2022 - Adult £40 OAP/Junior £21.50
- September 2021-March 2022 - Adult £37 OAP/Junior £17.50
Permitted Fishing Times
Earliest arrival and set up, and latest clear away and departure:
Month - Arrival / Departure
- January - 7am / 6pm
- February - 6am / 6pm
- March - 6am / 7pm
- April - 5am / 9pm
- May - 5am / 9pm
- June - 4am / 10pm
- July - 4am / 10pm
- August - 5am / 9pm
- September - 6am / 8pm
- October - 6am / 7pm
- November - 6am / 5pm
- December - 7am / 5pm
Last Updated: 22 September 2021