Frequently asked questions
- Can I bring my dog?
- Are BBQs allowed?
- Can I fly a drone?
- Can I go in the lakes?
- I have lost my child – what do I do?
- Can I ride my e-bike or electric scooter onsite?
Can I bring my dog?
We welcome dogs and responsible dog owners. There are no extra charges for dogs.
- Dogs must never be left unattended.
- Dogs must be under control at all times.
- Dogs are not allowed to enter any of the buildings within the Park the Conservation Area or the Children's Play Areas, except guide dogs.
- You must clean up after your dog for the benefit of all other users. 'Doggie bags’ may be placed into any of the Park’s waste bins.
Are BBQs allowed?
BBQs are not permitted for day users of the Park, only for those camping and in the static caravan park.
Can I fly a drone?
No, drones are not permitted to be flown onsite.
Can I go in the lakes?
Swimming, wading and paddling are not permitted in any of the Park’s waters.
Boating and sailing are only available on Grebe Lake and only for organised Rally Groups. This must be arranged in advance by booking through the Park's Rally Officer.
I have lost my child – what do I do?
Children must be supervised by their parent or guardian at all times. If you have lost your child report the incident immediately to the Gatehouse/Reception and the Park Manager by phoning 01234 711575.
Can I ride my e-bike or electric scooter onsite?
No, the use of motorised petrol and electric bikes and scooters, including quad bikes, monkey bikes, mini motor bikes and go-peds is strictly prohibited within the Park.
Invalid carriages and mobility scooters are excluded from this rule.
Last Updated: 15 July 2021