Static Caravan Park Information
There are 115 holiday home pitches for single static caravans located in this beautiful, peaceful country park.
Facilities include communal toilets, showers, a laundry, and chemical disposal points. The static caravans may be occupied between midnight on 28 March or the day before Good Friday (or earlier when stated by the council) and midnight on 31 October.
Requesting a pitch for a static caravan
We currently have spaces available on our holiday home site. Find out more by contacting park staff on 01234 711575 or email@example.com
Please note that the holiday homes are privately owned, and that Milton Keynes Council is not involved in the sale of caravans.
For information about the site facilities, fees, modifications, safety, selling your holiday home and more please see our Emberton Country Park Static Caravan Holiday Home Guide (PDF, 2.3MB)
Static caravan owners are required to:
- Observe the Emberton Country Park Byelaws 1994
- Ensure their holiday home is maintained to a good and decent state
- Ensure their pitch and area around their holiday home is kept tidy and safe
- Ensure their holiday home and pitch is compliant with relevant health and safety standards and rectify any issues promptly
- Ensure that vehicles are parked safely and used without causing inconvenience to others
- Ensure all ball games are kept to other areas of the park
- Ensure that family and guests behave in a socially responsible manner.
There are large communal bins, known as Eurobins, located within the static caravan area. The pink Eurobin is for recycling and the black Eurobin is for rubbish. Visit our recycling webpage for the up-to-date list of what can be recycled in the pink Eurobin.
Static caravan owners can have a free reusable recycling bag to assist with the storage and transport of recycling to the Eurobin. Visit the Gatehouse to pick up your free reusable recycling bag.
We have been able to put in place a new arrangement for holiday home owners to book a slot at the Newport Pagnell Household Waste Recycling Centre by contacting Customer Services on 01908 252811.
Please report all issues to the Gatehouse staff at the entrance to the park or to a Park Ranger.
- Email: Emberton.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01234 711575
- Out of hours – emergencies only: 01908 226699
Last Updated: 21 October 2021