Policies and Guidelines
- Access for All
- Accessibility and Equality (Milton Keynes Council)
- Amazon Link Support Statement
- Byelaws - available upon request
- Conditions of Hire for Library Meeting Rooms
- Display Policy (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Donation of Books and Magazines
- Faxing Policy
- ICT Policy
- Library Membership Terms and Conditions
- Milton Keynes Libraries Customer Service Charter
- Parental Consent for U16s
- Photo Consent Forms
- Privacy Notice (Milton Keynes Libraries)
- Privacy Statement (Milton Keynes Council)
- Sharing Libraries
- Social Media Policy
- Volunteer Strategy
- Website Privacy Notice
- WiFi Terms and Conditions (PDF, 32KB)
Any system which uses internet browser cookies to preserve information about the user must first gain permission from the user to create and keep the cookies.
- access details of the items you have on loan
- renew library items online
- view reservations already placed
- update your personal details
- placing reservations
- adding reviews
- placing requests
You will need to enter your login details to proceed with these transactions.
By becoming a member of Milton Keynes Libraries and signing your Library Card you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions:
- I agree to be responsible for all items borrowed using this card.
- I will pay for any loss, damage or other chargers incurred.
- I agree to the above conditions even if the card is lost or stolen, until the loss or theft is reported to the Library Service.
Last Updated: 11 October 2018